.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Fire temporarily closes hospital

The Galax Volunteer Fire Department was called to Twin County Regional Hospital early Thursday morning, when a routine test of the hospital generator resulted in an electrical fire inside the building.
According to a report from Galax Fire Chief David Hankley, firefighters were dispatched to the hospital at 4:10 a.m. on April 24. The 911 dispatch reported that it had received calls from the hospital stating that there had been two explosions, Hankley told The Gazette.

...Advertisement...