- Special Sections
- Public Notices
HILLSVILLE — The Carroll County Circuit Court recently released these unsealed indictments.
An indictment is not a finding of guilt, merely a formal criminal charge.
Direct indictments are routinely sealed until the person named can be served with warrants.
Those named in the unsealed indictments include:
• Matthew Charles Hall - possession of methamphetamine, a schedule II drug
• Donald Robert Burcham - possession of meth
• Robert Shane Gallimore - possession of meth
• Wayne William Brown Jr. - possession of meth (two counts); possession of a schedule II drug with the intent to distribute
• Christina Hawks - distribution of Hydrocodone, a schedule III drug
• Anthony Wayne Montgomery - possession of meth
• Casey Martin Underwood - possession of meth
• Shawn Travis Zenner - manufacture of marijuana.