- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Aug. 2 — Iraq invades Kuwait.
• Aug. 5 — President George Bush declares invasion “will not stand.”
• Aug. 6 — King Fahd of Saudi Arabia meets with Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney, requests U.S. military assistance.
• Aug. 8 — Initial U.S. Air Force fighter planes arrive in Saudi Arabia.
• Aug. 10 —Proposed air campaign outlined.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Gazette, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Gazette and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.