.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Home a total loss from fire

-A A +A
By Christopher Brooke, Reporter

 

Previous
Play
Next

Twin County E-911 received a report of a fire at the Coulson residence at 824 Wildcat Road in the Laurel section of Carroll County on Thursday at approximately 4 p.m.

Hillsville Fire Department officials said the residents believed that the fire started in a heater mounted in the ceiling of a bathroom and then spread throughout the doublewide’s roof.

Galax firefighters responded with Hillsville and members of Laurel Rescue Squad.

Firefighters considered the home a total loss from fire and smoke damage.