- Special Sections
- Public Notices
INDEPENDENCE — Six people were indicted on seven charges by a Grayson County Circuit Court grand jury on April 25.
An indictment is a formal charge, not a finding of guilt.
The indictments included:
• Jorden Earl Adams –possession of a firearm after having been convicted of a felony; possession of ammunition for a firearm after having been convicted of a felony.
• Benjamin Michael Asbell – receipt of a stolen firearm.
• Christopher Dillon Bobbitt – failure to register as a sex offender.
• Travis Andrew Fletcher – possession of a schedule II controlled substance (meth).
• Harold Garrison Hill – possession of a schedule I or II controlled substance (meth).
• Angela Marie Howard – possession of a schedule I or II controlled substance (meth).
Several indictments were sealed and will not be made public until the suspects are arrested.