- Special Sections
- Public Notices
INDEPENDENCE — A Grayson County Circuit Court grand jury on Jan. 25 indicted 12 people on a variety of charges.
An indictment indicates that a grand jury found sufficient evidence for a case to go to trial and does not indicate guilt. All of those indicted are innocent until proven guilty.
Anthony Allen Bobbitt was indicted for possession of a schedule II controlled substance (meth), statutory burglary and possession of burglary tools. He was charged with breaking and entering the home of Andrew K. Boles.
Other indictments included:
• Anthony W. Martin — shoplifting (third offense)
• Jason Eugene Brown — hit and run
• Julian Francisco Hernandez — forgery (four counts)
• Anthony Allen Rogers — forgery (two counts)
• Joshua Lee Crockett — possession of a schedule II controlled substance (meth)
• Lee Michael Brinegar — possession of a schedule II controlled substance (meth)
• Chad Bennett Stanyard — assault on a law enforcement officer.
• Gerald Jones — manufacturing marijuana, not for personal use
• Dillon Wesley Williams — petit larceny (third offense)
• George Kedrick Blevins Jr. — DWI (third offense within 10 years)
• Christie Diane Glass — statutory burglary, grand larceny