- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Galax Volunteer Fire Department was called to Twin County Regional Hospital early Thursday morning, when a routine test of the hospital generator resulted in an electrical fire inside the building.
According to a report from Galax Fire Chief David Hankley, firefighters were dispatched to the hospital at 4:10 a.m. on April 24. The 911 dispatch reported that it had received calls from the hospital stating that there had been two explosions, Hankley told The Gazette.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Gazette, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.