- Special Sections
- Public Notices
CANA — A family in Cana woke up to a home full of smoke early Tuesday morning and managed to escape the flames, according to emergency officials.
The Cana Fire Department received a call to a house fire at the family home of Wayne McMillian on Duck Lane near Bear Trail, shortly before 2 a.m. Tuesday, Chief Richard Sowers reports.
"One of the daughters woke up and couldn't breathe and the house was full of smoke," he said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Gazette, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Gazette and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.