.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Dugspur family loses home to fire

-A A +A
By Staff Reports

DUGSPUR — A family of three lost their home at 10538 Floyd Pike in a Nov. 27 fire.
Hillsville Fire Department received an alarm at 4:42 a.m. to respond to an emergency at the home of the family of Joe Reed.
The owner reported that a flue fire started at the fire place or wood stove in the back of the home, according to information from the fire department. The owner tried to throw water on the blaze, but it broke through the wall at the chimney.
When firefighters arrived, they found the fire had spread to two floors in the home and broke through the windows.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Gazette, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Gazette | circulation@galaxgazette.com | 276-236-5178 ex 204
P.O. Box 68, 108 West Stuart Drive, Galax, VA 24333
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday