- Special Sections
- Public Notices
HILLSVILLE — Carroll County Circuit Court recently released several months' worth of sealed indictments, mostly dealing with drug cases.
It's common practice for the courts to seal charges until those named can be served with warrants.
Some unsealed indictments date back to the September 2010 meeting of the grand jury.
An indictment is a formal charge, not a finding of guilt.
Those named in the court papers include:
• Kristin Ann Arnold — distribution of a schedule III drug (Subutex) and conspiracy to distribute a schedule III drug
• Jacob Thomas Bartlett — distribution of marijuana, conspiracy to violate the Drug Control Act
• Elijah Lee Bond — possession of a schedule II drug (methamphetamine) with the intent to distribute
• Tesheena Edwards Chappell — distribution of an imitation controlled substance, representing it to be cocaine
• Eugene Scott Hampton — distribution of a schedule II drug (cocaine)
• Corey Dean Hodges — distribution of marijuana (five counts) and conspiracy to violate the Drug Control Act
• Sheena Shalette Huff — distribution of meth (two counts)
• Denise Diana Lee — distribution of meth
• Gregory Warren Lee — distribution of meth
• Stephanie Latasha McKinney — distribution of meth, conspiracy to distribute a schedule II drug
• Timothy Labron McKinney — conspiracy to distribute a schedule II drug and distribution of meth
• David Alexander Musick — distribution of meth
• Travis Lee Wilder — distribution of a schedule III drug (Norco)
• James Wesley Wall — distribution of Subutex and conspiracy to distribute a schedule III drug
• Keven Nelson Beasley — possession of meth