- Special Sections
- Public Notices
HILLSVILLE — Talissa Huff could only save herself and her three dogs after her house caught fire Tuesday afternoon.
Her rental home at 2620 Birch Tree Road went up in flames at about 4:48 p.m., when she tried to stoke a fire she had going in a stove in the basement.
“I lost everything,” she said, while volunteer firefighters from the Hillsville and Galax fire departments continued to pour water on the house.
Huff even tried to go back inside and save her children’s baby pictures.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Gazette, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Gazette and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.