- Special Sections
- Public Notices
HILLSVILLE — Carroll County Circuit Court last week released several indictments that had been sealed until those charged could be served with court papers.
An indictment is a formal charge, not a finding of guilt.
Those named in the indictments include:
• Rex Edward Smith — conspiracy to distribute cocaine, a schedule II drug (two counts)
• Michael Roland Cox — distribution of methadone, a schedule II drug
• Christopher Michael Frazier — distribution of methamphetamine, a schedule II drug, and conspiracy to distribute a schedule II drug
• Rebecca Jane Wright — distribution of meth
• Johnny Paul Frazier — distribution of meth and conspiracy to distribute meth
• Jessica Suzanne Fine —12 counts of forgery and 12 counts of uttering
• James Wesley Foley III — obtaining money by false pretenses
• Brian Kenneth Fletcher — distribution of imitation controlled substance, allegedly representing a imitation controlled substance to be meth
• Herbert Gray Bedwell — burglary, statutory burglary and two counts of grand larceny from the home of Dave O'Brien
• Robert William Fuzy — burglary, statutory burglary and two counts of grand larceny from the home of Dave O'Brien, as well as statutory burglary and grand larceny from the home of Barbara Cortese
• Derek Scott Ragland — conspiracy to distribute cocaine (two counts)
• Michael Joe Frazier — distribution of meth and conspiracy to distribute meth
• Donnell Lamont Williams — distribution of marijuana, third or subsequent offense
• Amy Lynn Cox — petit larceny, third offense
• Ricky Wright Parks — distribution of meth.